Permanent Human Settlement of the Earth, Space and Ocean Frontiers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006




Hard Core Action Adventure

What happens to two groups of colonists on Mars if they unexpectedly lose contact with the earth for reasons unknown? Could they survive if their re-supply ship was lost? How would they cope?

This is the premise of my book, ABYSS OF ELYSIUM. But even though that scenario may sound tense enough, mix in a volatile collection of egotists, world class scientists and powerful bureaucrats and the story gets really interesting. And if that doesn’t make for an exciting story – let’s go ahead and toss in another Mars colony more than a thousand kilometers distant bent on survival at any cost, even if they have to pay them an unexpected visit.

My goal in writing any book is to strive for as much actual-world realism as possible. I extensively research my plot before the first word is written. You won’t find any aliens in a Chamberland book, no warp drives and no strange science. My goal is to write a book that has the most exciting story possible and make it fun, non-stop and nail biting, peopled with characters who you will not want to say goodbye to at the end!

When I write a story, I write it in such a way that I can’t wait to pen the next chapter! And that’s the same excitement the story generates in my readers – or so they tell me. If you are not a reader, please consider joining in the family of the most hard-core action adventure stories on earth and beyond!

Check out all my books by clicking here.