Permanent Human Settlement of the Earth, Space and Ocean Frontiers

Thursday, May 18, 2006




Give 'em Hail!

Claudia and I were gone for a week and a half, hiding out at Stonebrooke – our deep woods estate in Tennessee. Shown here are some cold, hard samples of a surprise, late night hail storm that came in went in a merciful few minutes. We were sleeping next to a porch with a metal roof when it hit – and I can tell you it literally scared the living daylights out of both of us.
Meanwhile, back at the Quantum Editions Ranch, Ralph Buttigeg was giving blogspace a dose of some very interesting and captivating stories on real exploration. Thanks Ralph – my only fear is that one day you’ll start your own blog and I’ll be without a back-up!
Alyete – Dogs of Eros Damned is out! However, it has not been “officially released” by me until I can finish the video and call in a few reviews. I hope to be ready for the first shipments by next week.
Abyss of Space (the parallel novel to Abyss of Elysium – Mars Wars) got a lot of attention while I was at Stonebrooke. And while there, the cover art was finished – I’ll show that off tomorrow.
Again – MUCH thanks to Ralph who is one of my heroes in so many ways!