Permanent Human Settlement of the Earth, Space and Ocean Frontiers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006




Missing But Active

I apologize for leaving this space blank for over a week. Claudia and I were out and about on a 3000 mile road trip. Our eldest son, Christopher Chamberland, was married on Friday, November 18th. We left the next day for a speech at the Explorer’s Club in New York City where we reviewed the missions of the Scott Carpenter Space Analog Station. We then departed there for Thanksgiving celebration in Atlanta. Then from there we spent a few days hiding out at our Stonebrooke, Tennessee hideaway and then back home. The opportunities to get to a computer were scarce, hence no blogs were issued! Further, I gave Ralph Buttigieg a break since he is always so faithful to pitch in while I am away. I felt like I had abused our friendship. But – all is well and we are back to blog on! We got our break. Ralph got his break. You got your break. But – alas – the vacation is over!

In a few days I am going to post what looks like the beginning of a great adventure – the first news to be broken right here – so be sure and check back as you are able!